Saturday, November 24, 2007

So...

...if one has a secret but doesn't tell anyone [that they have a secret; not the secret itself] is it still considered a secret?

If the Pope is alone in the woods and defecates, does anyone hear him?

Eternal mysteries, all.

No one knows of this ... this ... this ... thing yet and before my readership swells to another person, I want to get used to it all a bit more.

So...
...for now this is just my little secret and I shall become comfortable with it before its unveiling to the lone, lost Internets wanderer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this thing about secrets, and I like being in on your secret.

But to answer your question (I think), it is now longer as secret as soon as you tell someone. And you told me.

Don't tell anyone else though. The only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead.

I have a secret too, and you know what it is. However, a very few others know it too, and I am pretty sure each one has told someone else, so my secret isn't so secret anymore.

It is no secret that I have been wanting you do start a blog for a long time now, and I will be realy happy when you go public.

I hate secrets.

Dianne said...

Mom?