Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Thought We'd Be Living "The Twilight Zone" By Now

Wait a minute ... I have to post? O, deep dramatic sigh.
I buy fruit, but that's not good enough, I'm supposed to eat it, too.
I joined a gym, but oh no, that's not good enough, either. I'm supposed to go to the dreadful place. Is it really too much to ask for a device already to have been invented that can read my mind and tap out my posts for me? I'm not tech savvy, or even ... what's the word ... smart ... but shouldn't we have the means and capability for this already? I'm tired by the end of the day ... hell, I'm tired at the beginning of the day ... it's almost 2008; enough with the typing!

Now I'm going to take my generic otc sleep aid, wash it down with a glass of red, and crawl into my bed. It's 7:30. I'm 138.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I just got home from a three hour rehearsal (for my dog, ToeTeaux, not me) and all this activity is turning me into an alcholic.

Ambien is our friend.

yawnnnnnnnnnn

And I am not Gamma Gwen. Who the fuck ever had a Gamma named Gwen anyway?

Dianne said...

I can't afford to be an alcoholic ... and I've a headache from my one (admittedly large) goblet of $5 bottle of wine from Trader Joe's.

Oh, and watch your goddamned language, this is a PUBLIC blog. There are CHILDREN.

Anonymous said...

"There are CHILDREN."

Well, there SHOULD'T be.

Dianne said...

Seriously ... Mom???